IMPORTANT: Your PolyCard ID is needed to checkout the laptop that is preloaded with conferencing software (Zoom, Skype) for the Virtual Meeting Room.
How to book:
- Select a day from the calendar and up to 3 one-hour time slots. Hover over the "i' icon to see a photo of the room.
- After using your Cal Poly e-mail address to reserve the room, you will recieve an e-mail asking you to confirm your booking.
- Confirm the booking through the e-mail and you're done!
- At the time of your reservation, go to the Circulation Desk in the front lobby and staff will unlock the VMR for you.
Naturally, we have a few rules:
- Rooms may be reserved by Cal Poly students, staff, and faculty.
- Room reservations must be requested 24 hours in advance and there are no same-day reservations.
- Room reservations may be requested up to two weeks in advance.
- Rooms may be reserved in 60 minute increments, for up to 3 hours, per group per day.
- Reservation times start 1 hour after opening until 1 hour prior to closing.
- Reservations are void after 20 minutes if the reservation booker is not present and room reverts to "first come, first served."
Questions? Please contact us:
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding