How To Reserve a Collaboration Room
- Select room type from the list on the right
- Select a day from the calendar and up to 3 one-hour time slots
- You will receive an email asking to confirm you room booking
- Reply to this email and you're done!
Naturally, we have a few rules:
- Collaboration Rooms may be reserved by Cal Poly students, staff and faculty for groups of 3 or more.
- Collaboration Room reservations must be requested 24 hours in advance and there are no same-day reservartions.
- Collaboration Room reservations may be requested up to two weeks in advance.
- Collaboration Room may be reserved in 1 hour increments, for up to 3 hours, per group per day.
- Reservation times start 1 hour after opening until 1 hour prior to closing (except Sunday through Thursday when the last reservations end at midnight).
- Reservations are void after 20 minutes if group members are not present and room reverts to "first come, first served."
Questions? Please contact us: