The Special Collections and Archives reading room is open by appointment. We are located in Building 26 (Graphic Arts Building), Room 110F, which is located inside the Tutoring Center.
- Hours and availiability are subject to change, we will contact you as soon as possible with any changes or questions.
- You may hear occassional noises from printing equipment in the building, so if you are sensitive to noise, we recommend bringing headphones or earplugs to dampen the noise.
- You can bring your phone or digital camera to take reference photos. Laptops are permitted as well. We provide pencil and paper for taking notes if.
- Reading room guidelines apply during all research visits. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at (805) 756-2305 with any questions.
- When completing your appointment request, please include a list of the items you would like us to have ready for your appointment. Learn more about searching archives materials.
Thursday, February 29, 2024
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding