IMPORTANT: You must bring your own laptop OR your own 32GB flashdrive to use with one of our checkout laptops to upload your video files. You can purchase a flashdrive at the Print & Copy shop in the library during their regular hours.
How to book:
- Select a day from the calendar and up to 3 one-hour time slots. Hover over the "i' icon to see a photo of the room.
- After using your Cal Poly e-mail address to reserve the room, you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your booking.
- Confirm the booking through the e-mail and you're done!
- At the time of your reservation, go to the Circulation Desk in the front lobby and staff will unlock the Video Studio for you.
Naturally, we have a few rules:
- This room may be reserved by Cal Poly students, staff, and faculty.
- This room reservations may be requested up to two weeks in advance.
- This room may be reserved in 60 minute increments, for up to 3 hours, per group per day.
- Reservation times start 1 hour after opening until the hour prior to closing.
- Reservations are void after 20 minutes if the reservation booker is not present and room reverts to "first come, first served."
- Please leave the room in the condition it was when you started.
Questions? Please contact us: