The 2nd floor Collaboration Rooms (aka Fishbowls) are designed for groups of 3 to 8 people. You can connect your laptop to the flat screen display using the HDMI and VGA cables installed in each room.
How to book:
- Select a day from the calendar and up to 3 one-hour time slots. Hover over the "i' icon to see photos and details of the room.
- After using your Cal Poly e-mail address to reserve the room, you will recieve an e-mail asking you to confirm your booking.
- Confirm the booking through the e-mail and you're done!
Naturally, we have a few rules:
- Rooms may be reserved by Cal Poly students, staff and faculty for groups of 3 or more.
- Room reservations must be requested 24 hours in advance and there are no same-day reservations.
- Room reservations may be requested up to two weeks in advance.
- Rooms may be reserved in 1 hour increments, for up to 3 hours, per group per day.
- Reservation times start 1 hour after opening until 1 hour prior to closing.
- Reservations are void after 20 minutes if group members are not present and room reverts to "first come, first served."
Questions? Please contact us: