IMPORTANT: Your PolyCard ID is needed to checkout the laptop that is preloaded with conferencing software (Zoom, Skype) for the Virtual Meeting Room.
How to book:
- Select a day from the calendar and up to 3 one-hour time slots. Hover over the "i' icon to see a photo of the room.
- After using your Cal Poly e-mail address to reserve the room, you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your booking.
- Confirm the booking through the e-mail and you're done!
- At the time of your reservation, please go to the PolyConnect tech checkout desk (room 114E) where you can check out a laptop preloaded with conferencing software (Zoom, Skype). Then the PolyConnect student assistant will unlock the Virtual Meeting Room for you.
Naturally, we have a few rules:
- Please leave the room in the condition it was when you started.
Questions? Please contact us: