IMPORTANT: You must bring your own laptop OR your own 32GB flashdrive to use with one of our checkout laptops to upload your video files. You can purchase a flashdrive at the Print & Copy shop in the library during their regular hours.
How to book:
- Select a day from the calendar and up to 3 one-hour time slots. Hover over the "i' icon to see a photo of the room.
- After using your Cal Poly e-mail address to reserve the room, you will recieve an e-mail asking you to confirm your booking.
- Confirm the booking through the e-mail and you're done!
- At the time of your reservation, please go to the PolyConnect tech checkout desk (room 114E) where an you will check out a Video Studio Kit (SD Card, USB Card Reader, and camera remote control). Then the student assistant will unlock the Video Studio for you.
Naturally, we have a few rules:
- Please leave the room in the condition it was when you started.
Questions? Please contact us: