The 2nd floor Faculty Collaboration Rooms (aka “fishbowls”) may be used for meetings, consultations, and office hours.
How to book:
1. Select a day from the calendar and up to 3 one-hour time slots. Hover over the "i' icon to see photos and details of the room.
2. After using your Cal Poly faculty e-mail address to reserve the room, you will recieve an e-mail asking you to confirm your booking.
3. Confirm the booking through the e-mail and you're done!
Naturally, we have a few rules:
- Rooms may be reserved Cal Poly faculty, but are open to everyone when not reserved.
- Room reservations must be requested 24 hours in advance and there are no same-day reservations.
- Room reservations may be requested up to 1 month in advance.
- Rooms may be reserved in 1 hour increments, for up to 3 hours, per person per day.
- Reservation times start 1 hour after opening until 1 hour prior to closing.
- Reservations are void after 20 minutes if the faculty member is not present and room reverts to "first come, first served.”
Questions? Please contact us: